Nakley | Free HD Wallpapers, Background Images

Can You Reforge A Legendary Into An Ancient

The chance to get an ancient is 10%, which means the chance to get a normal is 90%. These propabilities apply for each drop, gamble, reforge, etc. That means it doesn’t matter how many times you fail to get an ancient on your previous attempts, the chance to get an ancient with your next attempt is still only 10%. As of patch 2. 6. 5, using an ancient or primal ring will, conversely, increase the difficulty and reward of the vault, replacing every single vault sentry with a treasure goblin instead.

Simple Science: How to Make a Volcano with Kids

Kanai's Cube Hands-On Tutorial

Source: www.diabloii.net

Simple Science: How to Make a Volcano with Kids

Overview of Kanai's Cube in Diablo 3

Source: blizzardwatch.com